Lead Generation for Green Energy Businesses addresses one of the most challenging marketing issue for clean energy companies – the availability of fresh, new leads.
This course provides a systematic process for creating a lead generation plan for your green energy business, whether you are working in solar PV, energy efficiency, wind, solar thermal or other forms of clean energy. As you complete each lesson your assignment will be to apply it to your business. On completion of the course you will have developed a lead generation plan for your business, starting with setting goals through to putting in place a method to analyze results and improve your plan.
With this practical course, comprising of 8 lessons, you will learn:
- How to set lead generation goals with the intent of growing sales
- How to clearly define your ideal customer to reduce your cost per lead and help prospects move through the sales funnel faster and cut down on time-wasting tyre kickers
- Techniques for guiding leads towards a buying decision without being annoying or spammy
- Factors which motivate your leads to listen to you so you can engage them with your company
- How to design message on and offline so that get leads to engage with you
- How to develop communication strategies that, consistently applied, can increase the number of leads coming to you (instead of you chasing them)
- How to set lead generation metrics and analysis to reduce marketing costs and increase efficiency
What comes with the course
Each lesson has:
- A short 3 to 10 minute video presenting the material covered.
- One or two practical worksheet templates for you to fill in for your business. In this way you not only learn but use your knowledge to make positive changes in your business.
- A short quiz to complete before moving onto the next lesson. Quizzes help reinforce what you have learnt.
- An optional confidential review of the lead generation plan you developed by completing all assignments.
After completing all lessons you will have built a lead generation plan. If you submit it to us for review (in confidence), we will provide comments and suggestions for improvement.
This course has been developed by Bruce Rowse.
Bruce provides consulting and training services to renewable energy and energy efficiency businesses, and has twenty plus years experience in business development and marketing. He founded Australian energy sustainability company CarbonetiX, selling this business at the end of 2013. Bruce is a mechanical engineer with an MBA, and a Cert IV in training and assessment.
There are no pre-requisite qualifications required to complete this course.
Twelve months are available to complete the course from date of enrolling.
Lead generation for green energy businesses course info
|Home study course, quiz after each lesson, optional instructor assessment on completion|
Certificate of completion?
Get recognized CPD points?
|Yes, Get 30 CPD points from the Clean Energy Council|
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.