This is an introductory course for those moving into solar for the first time. You’ll get an introduction to solar technology, the financing of solar, and the nuances of different types of systems, from residential through to utility-scale.
Taking this course will give you the necessary understanding to be able to sell solar systems, introduce you to a range of design tools, and get you up to speed quickly in this dynamic and exciting industry.
Whilst it has a focus on the US market, the same principles apply in other markets.
When paying for this course a % discount code on this listed price is available to the first 30 students to enrol. This discount is only valid to Saturday 16 December 2017.
In this course you will:
- Learn how how solar PV systems work
- Learn about the solar market in the USA.
- Learn how solar power systems are developed, financed, created and maintained over their lifetime.
- Understand different solar markets including residential, commercial, industrial through to large utility-scale projects.
- Get an introduction to energy storage and microgrids, and the emerging markets for these.
What is covered during the training
The training covers:
- An introduction to renewable energy
- Local, State and Federal government jurisdictional issues associated with solar
- The potential of solar
- PV system overview
- PV design resources
- Legislative drivers for solar
- Power purchase agreements
- Solar leases
- Other solar financing instruments
- The smart grid
- Codes and standards
- A wide range of resources and reference material.
12 AIA LU Credits
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.