Whether designing a new building or improving an existing building, an understanding of where and why building’s use energy is a core energy efficiency / green building skill for engineers, building and property managers, consultants and architects.
Energy analytics is the process of taking data on building performance on a regular basis (usually automatically) then applying some intelligent analysis to it in order to provide feedback to the building owner or operator so that energy usage can be reduced or managed.
This course next starts 25 September 2017.
When paying for this course a % discount code on this listed price is available to the first 30 students to enrol. This discount is only valid to Tuesday 10 December 2019.
In this Building Energy Analytics course you will be provided with an introduction to understanding the basics of actual energy use in a building. You will learn what information you need to collect in order to find out how a building, a system in a buildings, is performing, and how to gather the information needed to do this, and analyze it.
What is covered during the training
The training covers:
- Resources for estimating and breaking down energy use in a building
- Use of spreadsheet tools
- Guidance on electricity metering
- Guidance on flow metering
- The role of energy analytics in building design and commissioning
- Using energy data to troubleshoot and optimize building performance
- Designing and installing an energy monitoring system
- Undertaking a project where you implement energy analytics for a building or building system.
10 AIA LU/HSW Credits, 15 Building Performance Institute (BPI) CEUs, 6 GBCI credits (LEED Professionals)
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.